Envisics is looking for a Program Manager to join our growing team! In this role you will manage programs from inception to completion, ensuring they launch on time and meet deliverables with quality. This person will need to collaborate with a multidiscipline team to develop robust and scalable Holographic and AR technology solutions for the Automotive Industry. At Envisics, you will need to have the ability to excel in a fast-paced start-up environment where novel ideas, designs, and methods are constantly being developed and tested.
- Responsible for program communication with customers, engineering, plants, and suppliers
- Ensures program deliverables and assignments are on time and to the customer’s requirements
- Negotiates piece price, tooling costs, and design change impacts to the customer as it relates to product development, approval and mass production
- Monitor technical, quality, and financial risks and issues on assigned programs. Mitigate risks or resolve issues where possible. Elevate and focus management attention when there is not timely resolution
- Manage and resolve commercial issues with the customer, including but not limited to Forecasts, POs, RMAs, Payments, etc
- Meet profitability, capital and tooling recovery financial targets for assigned programs
- Oversee functional areas during development by facilitating departmental team cohesiveness to ensure key deliverables are met (Engineering, Sales, Purchasing, AME, Finance, Quality and Production)
- Lead coordination of responses to RFQ packages
- Confident in participating in client and supplier meetings, with a diplomatic and methodical approach in resolving issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, or related field and/or 5+ years of cross-functional Program Management experience in the Automotive industry (from the Tier I/Tier II supplier manufacturing perspective)
- Experience working with OEM customers (globally)
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to handle pressure are key
- Able to build appropriate rapport, actively listening and building constructive relationships
- Availability to travel
Preferred skills and experience
- Experience investigating design alternatives with customer and suppliers
- Experience supporting assembly plant or Tier 1 build events and development events
- Experience supporting manufacturing and assembly plant problem resolution process
- Experience with face-to-face customer demo, vehicle testing, technical Q&A
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
Envisics is focused on delivering relevant, robust and scalable Holographic and AR technology for the Automotive Industry. Our ultimate mission is to provide a safer, more enhanced driver experience through our holographic technology. We strongly believe that this mission will be accomplished through a strong work ethic, a culture that encourages teamwork, swift innovation, a diligent focus on customer needs and execution to achieve commitments.
Envisics is headquartered in Milton Keynes, England, and also has a team of world class Engineers in Michigan, U.S.A.
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated and growing team, to find out more please contact: