Envisics is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to join our growing Engineering team! In this role you will collaborate with a multidiscipline team to develop robust and scalable Holographic and AR technology solutions for the Automotive Industry. At Envisics, you will need to have the ability to excel in a fast-paced start-up environment where novel ideas, designs, and methods are constantly being developed and tested.
- Provide full software support in the research and design of holographic Augmented Reality Heads up Display (AR HUD) products.
- Develop software for automotive control units (ECU)
- Interface and partner with both Engineers and Researchers in facilitating an iterative process.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Support root cause & trouble shooting investigations
- Support development testing & evaluation.
- Proficient in C/C++
- Experience in software development for automotive control units (ECU)
- Experience in AUTOSAR software development
- Experience in microcontroller software development (ARM or other architecture)
- Experience in communication protocols: CAN, SPI, I2C, UART, Automotive Ethernet
- Experience in embedded code debugging and problem resolution
- Experience in embedded debug tools (debuggers, oscilloscopes and multimeters)
- Familiarity with CAN Tools (e.g Vector CANoe)
- Availability to occasionally travel to support system design, development, or installation efforts
- Able to build appropriate rapport, actively listening and building constructive relationships
- Proficiency in producing reliable, maintainable software
- Practical ‘hands on’ experience
Preferred skills and experience
- Experience in C#.NET
- Experience in MATLAB
- Experience in Computer Vision and Image Processing
- Experience in code optimization for real time processing
- Experience with testing methodologies (manual and/or automated)
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle, with experience in agile methodologies
- Confident in participating in client and supplier meetings, with a diplomatic and methodical approach in resolving issues
Envisics is headquartered in Milton Keynes, England, and also has a team of world class Engineers in Michigan, U.S.A.
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated and growing team, to find out more please contact: